Odoo is a suite of business management software tools including, for example, CRM, e-commerce, billing, accounting, manufacturing, warehouse, project management, and inventory management.
The integration between Odoo and Togai requires only a one-time setup. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the No code Center section from the left navigation bar in Togai
- Click on
Appsto access the list of apps with tight integration support
- Locate and select
Odoofrom the available apps
- Click on the
- Prompt with list of access policies that you would grant to Togai will be displayed, click on
- You will be redirected to Odoo login page
- Enter your Odoo credentials and log in to your Odoo account
- Click on
Acceptto grant Togai access to your Odoo account
- You will be redirected back to Togai and the connection will be added to your account
1. Sync Togai accounts to Odoo
- Flow is triggered when a new account is created in Togai
- Togai then creates a corresponding customer in Odoo and syncs the customer identifier between Togai and Odoo, so that the customer can be identified in both systems.
- The mapping of customer identifier in the Settings tab of every Togai Account. The setting name for MS Dynamics customer identifier in Togai is
2. Sync Togai invoices to Odoo
- Flow is triggered when a new invoice is created in Togai
- Togai then creates a corresponding invoice on the accounting platform, Odoo using the customer identifier created in the previous flow.
- Caution: If the customer does not have a Odoo customer identifier, the invoice will not be synced to Odoo.