You can schedule changes in price plans associated to a customer, in advance. You can schedule the association of a new price plan and also create overrides to that price plan. Or you can choose to attach the new plan as is without overrides.
In some countries, you are legally bound to inform a customer of any price plan changes in advance of a specific number of months. In such cases, you can inform your customers of the change and set up the schedule.
If you choose to override, you can:
- change pricing cycle details like the start date, grace period, how frequently they should be billed.
- change the price plan config:
- You can add fixed fees or license fees
- you can delete the existing fees
- you can change the fee details of the existing fees (as shown in the image below)