MS Dynamics 365 is a portfolio of intelligent business applications that delivers superior operational efficiency and breakthrough customer experiences enabling businesses to become more agile and reduce complexity without increasing costs.
The integration between MS Dynamics 365 and Togai requires only a one-time setup. Follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the No code Center section from the left navigation bar in Togai
- Click on
Appsto access the list of apps with tight integration support
- Locate and select
MS Dynamics 365from the available apps
- Click on the
- Prompt with list of access policies that you would grant to Togai will be displayed, click on
- You will be redirected to MS Dynamics 365 login page
- Enter your MS Dynamics 365 credentials and log in to your MS Dynamics 365 account
- Click on
Acceptto grant Togai access to your MS Dynamics 365 account
- You will be redirected back to Togai and the connection will be added to your account
1. Sync Togai accounts to MS Dynamics 365
- Flow is triggered when a new account is created in Togai
- Togai then creates a corresponding customer in MS Dynamics 365 and syncs the customer identifier between Togai and MS Dynamics 365, so that the customer can be identified in both systems.
- The mapping of customer identifier in the Settings tab of every Togai Account. The setting name for MS Dynamics customer identifier in Togai is
2. Sync Togai invoices to MS Dynamics 365
- Flow is triggered when a new invoice is created in Togai
- Togai then creates a corresponding invoice on the accounting platform, MS Dynamics 365 using the customer identifier created in the previous flow.
- Caution: If the customer does not have a MS Dynamics 365 customer identifier, the invoice will not be synced to MS Dynamics 365.