The Togai and Razorpay Integration supports a bidirectional sync between Togai and Razorpay. This API guide will walk you through the steps to set up the integration, configure apps and flows, and enable automation for your business processes.
The integration between Razorpay and Togai requires only a one-time setup. Follow the steps below:
Installation of App Instances
- Navigate to the Integrations section from the left navigation bar in Togai
- Click on
Appsto access the list of apps with integration support
Razorpayfrom the available apps
- Click on the
- App link name: Provide a name for this connection
- Razorpay Key ID: Head on over to this Razorpay documentation link to understand how to generate your
Repeat the same process for Togai, treating it as a separate App within the integration.
Note: Togai is considered an app in our integration so it is easy for you to configure different keys for different flows. This way you can have specific permissions configured for a specific key, making it more secure. To create a secret key for Togai, go to the
Admin Center on the left nav bar. Click on the
API tokens tab. Then click on the
Generate new token button.
Currently, there are 4 actions available for Razorpay. You can use these building blocks to build your own flows or use one of the pre-defined ones in the
Flows and Automation
- To enable flows, go to the
Flowssection within Integrations
- Select the desired flow from the available options or create a new flow to meet your requirements. You can create a new flow by clicking on the ”
Create New Flow+” Button
- To create a new flow:
- Enter the flow name and description
- Select the flow type from the dropdown
- Inbound Flow - based on third party events(eg: Razorpay), actions are triggered in Togai
- Outbound Flow - based on events occurring in Togai, changes are made to the connected third party app
- Define triggers by choosing the source application from where the flow starts
- Select a predefined trigger from the dropdown list
- Next, define an action which makes the desired changes by selecting the destination app
- Select a predefined action from the dropdown list. You can add multiple actions.
- Lastly, preview the flow and save changes
Else, choose an existing flow and select
Configure the triggers and actions by specifying the app instance (Razorpay or Togai) associated with each step.
Now, when a new customer is added in Togai, it is synced in Razorpay as well. To refer to customers in Razorpay or Togai, you can obtain the customer ID and account ID. In Togai, go to Customers, select an account, and find the customer ID and account ID under the
Settings tab. Use these IDs to reference the customer in Razorpay, or vice versa.
- Sync accounts created from Togai to Razorpay
- When a new customer is created in Togai,
- The corresponding account will be created in Razorpay
- You can see this mapping of IDs in the Settings tab for that customer.
- Sync Togai invoices to Razorpay
- At the end of the billing cycle, an invoice in Togai is automatically generated. You can see this invoice in the ‘Invoices’ section
- When the ongoing invoice gets converted into a generated invoice, the invoice is synced from Togai to Razorpay for invoice payments.
- The account ID from Togai will then be used to create the payment request in Razorpay for the right account.
Customer ID and Account ID
To refer to customers in Razorpay or Togai, you can obtain the customer ID and account ID.
- In Togai, go to Customers, select an account, and find the customer ID and account ID under Settings.
- Use these IDs to reference the customer inRazorpay, or vice versa.
By following this API guide, you can leverage the Togai and Razorpay Integration to automate processes, save time on manual tasks, and ensure seamless data synchronization.